Tuesday 16 July 2013

Photography in Berlin

Last Day in Berlin. Best weather of our 3 days today, sunny with a few clouds. Still a few locations to photograph but I have lots already. I have taken over 25 rolls of 120 Ilford FP4, at 10 shots on a roll. I repeated some as the weather improved but there's still a lot of different views.

As there are so many rolls I will send them to the Ilford Lab for processing, otherwise it would take me the best part of a day to do myself in batches of 5.

It's not straightforward taking photos in Berlin as a large part of it is a building site. In one view near the cathedral I counted 21 tower cranes in the shot. I hate tower cranes! Normally I would just wait for dark and then continue, the cranes being hidden in the dark skies. Unfortunately, that doesn't help here, the construction companies advertise their names in neon lights on most of the cranes, so they can't be easily removed. I'm sure Berlin will be great when they finish it!

Off out to take more photos now.

Not looking forward to the early start Jan arranged for us, up at 4am!

No comments:

Post a Comment