Monday 21 October 2013

Wet Luxembourg, Stunning Bruges

Apologies but I'm a bit behind with my blog posts. It's been a bit busy since we returned home from the Alps, with no sign of a let-up yet.

We left Switzerland on the 17th September and had one night in Luxembourg. I had no photos of it before this trip and I now have just one! It rained pretty much the whole time except for about 30 minutes.
Luxembourg Between Showers

As soon as the rain resumed the following morning we headed straight to Bruges, about 2 hours or so away. It was sunny and bright most of the time we stayed here. The phone pictures here don't do it justice but do give you a flavour of what I took on my Mamiya 7 film camera.
Bruges


We came home on the 21st September, just in time for the last day of the Old Hall Inn beer festival in Whitehough!

Since then we have done 7 days of courses and a big 2 day event in Buxton, here's what our stand looked like.

The Great Peak District Fair




I have also run the Gallery in the Gardens in Buxton for 3 days and given 2 photographic club lectures, in Oldham and Nottingham.

I have also scanned a couple of dozen negatives from our Berlin trip in July as these were needed by Antje for the Frankfurt Book Fair a week or so ago. I will put some of these in another blog post.

It's quieting down a bit now, just 4 shows for a total of 16 days, 2 days of courses and 1 lecture in the next 3.5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment