Friday 3 February 2017

San Francisco to Denver

Today started with packing ready for travelling to Denver. Breakfast followed at our favourite San Francisco diner, the Pinecrest, about a 10 minutes walk from our hotel.

Everywhere was wet from the early rain and like yesterday it was a grey day. I didn't bother trying to take any photos in such poor light as I know I already have shots taken on much better days. You can see what I mean from the phone photos below.
Our taxi to the airport came on time. Unfortunately a 2.5 hour delay has meant that I now know every nook and cranny of the airport as I wandered around to try and save my bad back from sitting for too long. Now on plane waiting for take off. Fingers crossed for no more delays.

We were very well looked after on the United flight despite the delay. It was good to see our best friend Rob waiting for us as we came out of the airport. Tomorrow we walk around Boulder to get mobile again. Maybe I will get an odd photo or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment