Saturday 30 January 2016

High Light, Lake Light and Peak Light - Sold Out!

My first 3 books are now sold out. High Light and Lake Light sold out in 2015, that's 2000 copies of High Light and 1500 copies of Lake Light. The final 8 copies of Peak Light were sold at the lecture I gave to Holmes Chapel Camera Club on Thursday night. That's 2500 copies of Peak Light sold.




The only place I know still with a few copies of High Light and Lake Light is the Tourist Information Centre shop in Buxton Pavilion Gardens. They are selling them for £10 each. They sold out of Peak Light last year.

They also have copies of my 3 current books, City Light, Land Light and Snow Light. Here's the covers for the current 3 books, in case you needed reminding! I can also supply copies of my current 3 books direct to you, just order through my DaveButcher.co.uk website.





You can of course buy these 3 books online through my website at: www.davebutcher.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment