Wednesday 23 October 2013

PhotoLive 2013 This Weekend

The new PhotoLive 2013 event in London is fast approaching. It is being run by Future Publishing whose titles include Photography Week, Digital Camera, PhotoPlus, NPhoto and Practical Photoshop.

I am one of the 30-odd lecturers for the 2 day event, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th October.

My lectures are 10 - 10.45am, 'The Art of Monochrome City Scenes', and 3 - 3.45pm 'The Art of Monochrome Landscapes', same lectures at the same time on both days. There are 10 to 13 lectures going on at the same time throughout the day so lots to choose from.

Use discount code SC_15 for a 15% discount on the day and weekend ticket prices. You can also buy tickets for individual lectures at £20 each.

My lectures are brand new. I'm still trying to learn my words, never easy as I refuse to use a script and generally just make it up using the prints to prompt me. Yes, even in this digital age I am still doing new print lectures from my film negatives! These have 30 prints in each. Apart from 1 poster in the city lecture all of the prints are silver gelatin darkroom prints. A lot of these are new fibre based prints made by me over the last few weeks.

The landscapes lecture is mostly illustrated with mountain photos, the city lecture mostly includes photographs from my new City Light book.

I also have stand 3A in the PhotoLive retail area. You can visit this without paying any fee at all. My landscapes books, Lake Light, Peak Light and High Light are all £5 instead of £15. City Light is £10 instead of £15. Free autograph and bag with every purchase!

I will also have details of the courses for next year, if you want to have a chat about these or private tuition.

The venue is the Novotel London West in Hammersmith.

Still time to book using the SC_15 15%-off discount code!

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment