Thursday 10 January 2013

New Black and White Images

I have added some new images on the Dave Butcher Photography web site. They are the last few scans that were done for my new book City Light. Included are Wellington in New Zealand, Sydney, Washington DC, San Francisco, Buxton, and Manchester.

There are one or two more on the web site.

Manchester Trinity Bridge

Buxton Turner Memorial and Town at Night

Washington Memorial Flags at Night

Wellington Carter Fountain at Night

San Francisco Transamerica Pyramid

Sydney Strand Arcade


All of these are in my new City Light book, out in March. I should have the cover design soon and will post that when I have it, along with more information on what is in it. At the moment it looks like there will be 119 different black and white photographs and the sub-title will be 'Cities of the World and Buxton'. Buxton is my local town here in the English Peak District.

No comments:

Post a Comment