Friday 30 November 2012

Oxford Photo Trip

We visited good friends Carol and Al in Gloucester for a couple of days. That's a bit over an hour west of Oxford. We decided to combine the visit with a photo trip to Oxford. That was yesterday, Thursday, and what a spectacular day it was! Sunshine and high wispy clouds.

It will take a while for me to process the 9 rolls of Ilford FP4 120 film. I now have shots of the Oxford skyline from South Park, the Bridge of Sighs, Bodleian Library, Ratcliffe Camera, Christ Church college, Merton College, Brasenose College, and more including the flooded meadows near Merton. Sorry I forgot to take any images on my mobile phone to illustrate this post.

I have had lots of requests for prints of Oxford over the years. If any of the locations listed interest you let me know and I will sort them sooner rather than later.

We were well looked after in Gloucester but left this morning to stay close to Heathrow tonight as we are now en route to Rome for another photo trip. I will be taking some of the last shots that I need for my new book, City Light. Keeping fingers crossed for good weather but quite a bit of rain is forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment