Thursday 3 May 2012

Leeds Photo Trip

We returned from visiting our friends in Leeds late Tuesday. I ran off 7 rolls of Ilford FP4 120 film but processing will have to wait a couple of weeks.

The arcades were the main event really and I took photos of 5 of them, including County, Cross, Queens, Thorntons and Grand. Didn't see any security to curtail my photography which made a pleasant change to London. Tuesday it was raining all day so only took photos on Monday.

We have 2 shows on the next 2 weekends, in fact a total of 7 days of shows, as well as a lecture.

Today we are packing up for an art and craft show at Penshurst Place near Tonbridge Wells run by ICHF. It is on for 3 days starting Saturday 5th to Monday 7th May, 9.30am to 5.30pm. We set up our stand tomorrow. For more details click this link.

Next week we set up a show at Hatfield House run by Living Crafts. I used to live in Hatfield just at the foot of the road up to Hatfield House so am looking forward to seeing some of my old haunts again. The show days are Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th May, 10am to 5pm. I am also giving a lecture on the Thursday night in Birmingham so Jan will have to run our stand alone for part of the afternoon and following morning as it's a 2 hour drive each way.


1 comment:

  1. I really must try & get across to visit your gallery Dave,I worked in Hatfield in the 80's & lived in Borehamwood just down the A1.


    Regards Wayne Molyneuxsndmi onition

    ReplyDelete