Saturday 15 January 2011

Denver Airport

Yesterday, Friday 14th, was the last full day of our trip to our good friends Rob and Annie in Boulder Colorado. It started for me with a massage of my bad back to help prepare me for the return to UK. Amanda, who did the treatment, is a friend and colleague of Annie. Annie did acupuncture on my back afterwards. Shame they aren't just round the corner from home in Derbyshire as the Chinese Doctor who usually treats me has quite a few trips away so treatments are not as regular as I would like.

A short walk in the afternoon was followed by a final visit to the Mountain Sun Brewery with Rob for a couple of last Java Porters, and jolly nice they were too.

We were all joined in the evening by more friends, Paul, Ed and Johanne and we had a good time catching up on news since last we all met.

Today, we had a leisurely breakfast, expertly cooked by Rob, packed our bags, said our goodbyes and caught the bus to Denver Airport. Now we are sitting in the British Airways lounge waiting for our flight to be called.

No photos since Thursday, what's going on?

Home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment