Thursday 11 March 2010

Focus on Imaging is Over for Another Year

The big photo and imaging show Focus on Imaging, at the NEC Birmingham, is over for another year. We made it home by 8.30pm last night having gone down on Saturday to set up. This year we were back with our friends on the Harman Technology / Ilford Photo stand who kindly gave Jan and I space for a display of Lake District photos and to sell my books and courses. We also launched Lake Light, my third book, this time on the Lake District.

We saw lots of old friends and met many new ones but now it's back to ship a few web orders and go in the darkroom to print some photographs. I'm in the Gallery in Buxton tomorrow so will get some exercise walking the 12 miles there and back. Saturday it's up to the Lakes before running a 3 day course meeting up  Sunday evening then Monday to Wednesday photography. Fingers crossed for good weather!

Great day here in the Peak District, blue sky and white fluffy clouds but cold out of the sun, about 8C. I can still see small patches of snow on Combs Moss, the hill I can see out of the window from my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment