Wednesday 10 February 2010

Lake Light Edits

Well, I'm not quite sure how we got there but I've just sent off version 10 of Lake Light to the Designer, Andy. I have seen 4 or 5 versions so I think Andy must have generated a few in-house and not sent them to me.

Mostly this was checking picture captions and plate numbers and the foreword by Joe Cornish. There are 88 images in Lake Light so pretty close to the number in Peak Light (90).

Will have to carefully check the edits on this lot and will be the first time since the first proof that the numbering should be correct. Not long now. Launch date is Sunday 7th March at the Focus on Imaging show at the NEC Birmingham. Getting impatient to have finished and on sale; I've been working on it for so long now.

Had some snow here today. Just a dusting, nothing serious. Walking to Buxton tomorrow for a day in the Gallery in Pavilion Gardens so hope the weather is reasonable for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment