Sunday 8 May 2016

Living Crafts at Hatfield House, Last Day!

Today, Sunday 8th May 2016 is our last day at the Living Crafts Show at Hatfield House. We're in Marquee G until 5pm.

Here's the link to my last post to give you an idea of what to expect. We have lots of photos, lots of offers too.
dave-butcher.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/hatfield-house-living-crafts-show-until.html?m=1

I've been walking the grounds here every day to loosen up my back in the morning. About a 4 mile walk. Such beautiful grounds, woodland, big lakes and park. Lots of birds too; Red Kite, Green Woodpecker, Great Crested Grebe, Heron, Blackcap, Garden Warbler, Nuthatch and lots more.

Here are a few phone photos. I don't have a proper camera with me! Apologies for them being in colour.






No comments:

Post a Comment